A Free Game!!!!!
MANNET Technical Support
2004-12-13 16:09:42 UTC
Nope, not a dodgy hacked or pirated copy but a free third person shooter
called Hidden and Dangerous. Its the full version of the game and not a
demo and did I mention it was free? Its a 264MB download available
locally from http://admin.mcb.net/handd
Its not on the same scale as BF1942 but see what you think?

Anyone who wants this who is not on broadband I will gladly burn it onto
disk for you.
MANNET Technical Support
Mike Caine
2004-12-13 16:59:22 UTC
Is this the full first version of the game?

The graphics are obviousy a bit dated now but still an excellect game

I was dissapointed with the followup
MANNET Technical Support
2004-12-13 17:23:01 UTC
Yes Mike. Its the first version with the devils bridge expansion pack.
Its a bit different to what I am used to but I will try and get to grips
with it.

It also has multiplayer so if anyone fancies an hour or two sometime?